Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gym time!

Today's been a good day so far for me. Started off with a bowl of muesli, a green smoothie (made of avocado, strawberries, blueberries, and almond milk) and a cup of coffee. Had veggies and hummus for lunch with a few pita crisps, and just had a snack of pistachios. Now, for the gym with my gym buddy (who happens to also blog @ The PCOS Ninja) for some laps around the track and a game of racquetball.

Edit: Did a mile around the gym, 2 sets of a racquetball game, then came home and mowed and edged the lawn. Good lord I was tired after all that, so I took a nice shower (with a beer... yes, in the shower... don't judge me) and went to dinner with my wife after her class got out. I also started reading Neil Gaiman's The Sandman comic book series today. I told myself I wouldn't let my geeky/scifi stuff leak over into this blog, but oh well, it just happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment